At the IoT East Africa conference, starting on 29 June to 30 June 2017, East Africa Technology week will be going down. It gives aspiring entrepreneurs an opportunity to understand how to implement IoT in their businesses, share ideas and help you with some necessary skills on how to expand your business.
Here are the main segments that will be touched:
BANKING INNOVATION: The conference will take place from 29-30 June 2017 in Nairobi, Kenya.It will highlight some of the innovative banking strategies to remain competitive in the age of digital disruption.It will feature some of the case studies from the leading East African and worldwide banks.
SHARED SERVICES & OUTSOURCING AFRICA: The forum will also be taking place from 29-30 June in Nairobi. This is a platform for practitioners across Africa and beyond to share knowledge and practices and addressing challenges in the setup, maintenance and continuous improvement of shared services and outsourcing models.
IoT AFRICA conference will be going on on the same dates as mentioned above at the Villa Rosa Kempinski Nairobi. The conference will entail leading solution providers and adopters to share ideas, demonstrate IoT capabilities and applications, and stimulate the adoption of IoT.
Key speakers include:
- George Ombua – Chief Officer ICT, Nairobi Government, Kenya
- Georges Matuthu – Head of Platform Operations, M-Kopa, Kenya
- Gershon Adzadi, -Head of ICT, Ghana Airports Company Ltd., Ghana
- Kasaine ole Pertet – CIO, Kenya Airports Authority, Kenya
- Amos Mulievi – Head of ICT, Agriculture Authority, Kenya
- Joan Ambutu – Head of IT, Unilever, Kenya, among others