Applications are invited for the Rotary Club of Nairobi Scholarships for bright and financially needy undergraduate Government sponsored students from Schools of Business, Economics, Law and Computer Science.
Applicants should meet the following criteria;
- Registered needy students.
- Excellent academic record.
- Individual of impeccable character.
- Non-beneficiary of any other scholarship in the previous academic year.
- Regular students of the University of Nairobi.
Applications should be made on the relevant application form, which can be accessed on the studentsadvisor.uonbi.ac.ke website. Applicants are required to attach copies of the national and university identity cards, certified death certificates (if any) and academic transcripts.
The duly filled application forms should then be delivered to the Office of the Special Student Advisor Main campus, Gandhi Wing Ground Floor, Room G8 by Friday, March 31, 2017, at 4.00pm. Please note that those who had applied earlier are not required to do so again.