The Nairobi Innovation Week has a student volunteer program for the
continuing students at any Kenyan University.
The event starts on 5th
March, running through to 9th March 2018 at the University of Nairobi
There are numerous activities from side events on the first 2 days to exhibitions that open officially on 7th March through to 9th March, not to mention the opening and closing ceremonies.
These activities require a lot of effort and coordination; hence we have developed a student volunteer program for the students.
The student volunteers will be assigned roles such as registration,
ushering, social media, videography, photography, and ICT support.
- Must be enrolled as a student at any Kenyan University or College
- Must have attained the age of 18 and eligible to work in Kenya
- Must be exclusively available during the event between March 5th to 9th 2018
- In good standing as defined by the educational institution
- Meet suitability, background investigation and physical requirements
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
<http://innovationweek.co.ke/volunteer/?rmcb=1518009539> link to