The 2019 EyeEm Awards represents a distinctive platform for global creative talent to get discovered. Open for all photographers and creative thinkers, EyeEm’s annual photo awards have been created with one purpose – to showcase groundbreaking photography from emerging artists.
Upholding the title of the largest photography competition in the world since 2015, The 2019 EyeEm Awards features 10 categories, including 3 new additions, that will push the boundaries of visual storytelling.
- The Photographer of the Year will receive a trip to Berlin for Berlin Photo Week, a feature in EyeEm Magazine and Format Magazine, a 5-year subscription to Format and more.
- Category prizes include a Canon M50 camera, a mentorship from Magnum Photos, $3700 worth of camera gear from MPB, a $600 travel voucher, the opportunity to become a Skylum ambassador, getting exhibited with the RedBull Illume 2020 world exhibition and more!
- The EyeEm is open to all photographers and creative thinkers.
Applicants can apply to the following categories:
- The Foodie
- The traveller: The stories that will challenge preconceptions and break the concepts of distance, The Traveler highlights the work of pioneers choosing to discover untouched corners of the world and new angles of much-loved locations. Celebrating natural wonders, awe-inspiring global events or your local neighbourhood we are calling travellers to find unique travel stories, communities and paths are shaping our world.
- The Street Photographer: Street photography is about transforming everyday moments into captivating visual stories. Whether it be moments of contemplation, exploration or vibrant contrasts, The Street Photographer is an opportunity for the skilful pursuit of stories shaping our urban narratives.
- The Great Outdoors: The earth is a beautiful, vast, crazy, wonderful place full of the most incredible landscapes. Whether it’s rolling hills or intense mountain ranges; calm lakes or crashing ocean waves; deep forests or volcanoes – share your best photos of the world’s terrain.
- The Minimalist: The Minimalist is about stripping away all the noise and refocusing your lens onto the details that will speak for themselves.
- The Portraitist: This category challenges you to share a human connection with us.
- The Architect
- The creative
- The Photojournalist
- The mobile Photographer.
DEADLINE: July 26 2019
To apply and for more information visit here