The Postal Corporation of Kenya launched a competition targeting college and university students to write a letter to the president, sharing a vision of what you’d like to do to your fellow youths in order to empower them.
The competition has been running since February 2017 and will end June 30, 2017.
The rules of the competition:
- The participants are required to write a letter and send it through the Post Office by affixing postage stamps at the prevailing rates.
- Only one entry is allowed per envelope.
- Each letter should be hand written with a maximum of 800 words as per the
- Letter to be written in English or Kiswahili and addressed to :-
- The Postmaster General P.O. Box 44403-00100, Nairobi
- Participants must indicate the following : –
- Full name of the participant
- Telephone and / e-mail address
- Name of College or University
- Post Office address -Name of County
- The winners will be awarded during the World Post Day in October 2017.
Winners will be rewarded as follows:
- 1st prize – Ksh. 100,000
- 2nd prize – Ksh. 50,000
- 3rd prize – Ksh. 25,000